How to EDIT VIDEO on an IPAD pro :: Lumafusion game changer!!
Editing video on an iPad is a complete game changer.
This video is sponsored by Squarespace
For a free trial and 10% off your order, visit http://squarespace.com/aop and use offer code AOP on checkout
Lumafusion is an incredible NLE from some former Avid developers that literally makes it possible to take advantage of the iPad for video editing. I've switched over to editing on mobile this year and use it on my iPad pro as well as my iPhone. Both are faster than my desktop computer. I talked about this in a video a few weeks ago and had a good number of requests for a tutorial. So here it is!
Of course, this video was edited in Lumafusion ;-)
Check out my other videos:
• Switching to an iPad for Photo and Video editing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fRJXJCEIyw
• Brooklyn Footage on the Sony 135mm f/1.8 G Master https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QU6jor_XN0
• My current filmmaking and video setup https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LMTF-QagPE
• Fired from Canon :: The Instagram Problem https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQqdw0iNBeo
• Sony Sensor Hack :: Seeing Light Differently https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9CUUhJ_i_A
Music is from Epidemic Sound. If you need music for your videos, Epidemic is simply the best in the business. Check them out here: https://goo.gl/v5wWKr
On my channel you will find videos about photography, cinematography, post processing tutorials for Capture One, Lightroom and Photoshop, photo assignments that YOU can participate in, the Artist Series and of course me vlogging about my personal life. The Artist Series is an ongoing set of videos I produce as documentaries on living photographers. I am extremely passionate about photography and video and my goal in making these videos is to share my passion and enthusiasm with you! Don’t forget to subscribe and make sure to hit the like button and share this video if you enjoyed it!
The Art of Photography
2830 S. Hulen, Studio 133
Fort Worth, TX 76109
US of A